Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide the following notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. We work to our policies in line with the latest legislations. (GDPR)
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary,
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone number.
THE INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
We use a third party payment processor to handle your Credit/Debit card information securely. None of your Credit/Debit card information is stored anywhere on this site.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience onsite (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To produce targeted, relevant and personalised adverts on external platforms such as Facebook & Instagram
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions and deliver your goods
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To contact you periodically via a number of methods
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by telephone, email, SMS and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfilment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website footer.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by logging into your account to update your marketing preferences, or click the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer or any of our marketing emails.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CBD Wellness centre may retain customer personal data for periods of time for legal, audit and compliance purposes and to the extent required by Applicable Laws, for such period as required by Applicable laws. CBD Wellness centre shall ensure the confidentiality of all such customer personal data is only retained and processed as necessary for the purpose specified (legal, audit or compliance).
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into your account with the username and password you created when you registered with us.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.